These are a few words about my past romantic relationships, summed up chronologically in Haiku. Not sure why I did this little writing exercise, but it was kind of fun. If you were an ex (of sorts) of mine, I wonder if you'd be able to guess which one you were?
Anyways, enjoy the carnage.
Older by nine years
Cute and so very funny
I wasn’t ready
He a short redhead
Me so completely naïve
What a total jerk
My brain still scrambled
His intentions wonderful
Nice guys finish last
Odd but so sexy
He broke down the walls swiftly
And then broke my trust
He was the cat’s ass
Impeccable in all ways
Well, maybe not all
He was persistent
And many great times followed
Then too much distance
He was everything
The previous one was not
He cracks me up still
Gentle eyes met mine
Incredible chemistry
He wasn’t ready
Drawn in by his charm
Intrigued by his heart and mind
Then it killed the cat
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hmmm, i'm stumped...tell me who!!!!
Haha, I even talked to the subject of one of them and he couldn't guess... Perhaps I'll email it to ya if you really wanna know:)
Post a Comment