Or at least these chicks... Perhaps Jen and I aren't normal though?
Her: schniekies... how am i supposed to work with all that sun going on outside!
Me: yeah beats me
Her: all those patios will just be sitting there ...
Me: yeah, so i got stood up... it's alright, i only cried for about an hour
Her: oh come on! there were no definite plans!
Me: hahahaha i know... but i still cried... my hopes were dashed
Her: lol jeez... can i treat you to gelato? will that shut you up? i mean ... make you happy?
Me: hahahaha oh man, this guilt trip thing works like a charm, i get free gelato!!!!!!
Her: haha tricky monkey
Her: oogaq
Me: kakoo
Her: oooh nice one
Her: it's still a wee bit chilly but that's kinda nice in the morning... so i don't start the day all sweaty haha ... and i wonder why i don't get asked out more :P
Me: um, cuz it's mostly chicks in our dept? hahaha
Her: hmmm good call
Me: i'm sure they think you're cute, but i think most aren't into the old MD
Her: old MD?
Me: muff dive
Her: :k
that was supposed to be this :l
and AHHHHHHHHHH
Me: haha
Her: you know it's awfully early in the morning for this... i didn't even have coffee yet
guh
Her: haha i'm just reading your blog... i heard about that Sheryl Crow thing
and i agree - maybe she only poos a little or something
Me: deer turds? or maybe a consistently clean break
Her: lol how much fiber woudl you have to have for that though ewwww
hey Dempster's has this new bread with 4g of fiber per slice and prebiotic fiber in it!!
i went to save-on after dropping you off last night … seriously i was SO excited about this bread it was embarrassing- i was almost ready to talk about it with other people in the store & share my joy
Me: ok, the way i see it, there are a couple of options
1) The One 2) Go to a movie 3) Rent movies 4) The Dog 5) Suede 6) Pick our noses at home alone 7) Play "You don't know Jack"
rank those in order most want to do, to least
Her: ooo pick noses! our own or each others ...
Me: hahahahaha don't you know?
you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose
Her: ewwww thank goodness!
Me: i've had to pee for the last hour
Her: lol what the
Me: maybe it's aggravating the headache situation
Her: you're not going because?
Me: my life is so fun i can't even take a break
Her: lol what are you doing
LOL oh man that's so funny "my life is so fun i can't even take a pee break" that should be on a shirt
Me: was watching tube, then posted, now I was gonna send an email out to ppl and chatting with you
haha, that's how i feel sometimes... like why wouldn't i just go pee? i went to go ona commercial, but i had better things to do
Her: wow you lead an intense life
Me: indeed, but this pressure in my head is going to make it explode... so i'm gonna go pee, brb
Her: haha k
Me: ok i just took an advil too
Her: finally!
Me: hopefully peeing + advil helps
Her: how did you figure wine would help?
Me: oh haha, i didn't... that was just all the stuff i did tonight
i tried to make it sound like i did it to get rid of the headache... gluttony doesn't get rid of headaches, we all know that
Her: haha sex does so i've heard
Me: yeah i heard that too... maybe masturbating does then... brb
Her: LOL well played
Me: hehehehe
Me: GOOD LORD I WANNA EAT!!!!!!
Her: lol oh my... what do you want to eat
Me: haha and i'm not pmsing
Her: haha
Me: it started when i was pmsing... i should be over it
Her: i don't think pmsing has anything to do with it
Me: i just wanna eat man... i mean comma man, not actually eat a man
Her: i would think not... they're so hairy, to begin with
Me: i know, and i hate hair in my food
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Reading this makes me wonder how our species ever propagates...
WOW! I am still trying to grasp what just happened to me. One minute I am surfing the web happily .... the next thing I know it is as though somebody laid the boots to my brain. If I didn't need therapy before reading this post, I certainly do now.
Again .... WOW!
What
you got stood up?
I know, can you imagine me getting stood up!?! Actually, it has happened. I usually try to stay calm and listen to the BS story behind why. The key word being try...
But yeah, I haven't been stood up for a while now. I was just bugging Jen because she said we might go get cake one night and then I didn't hear from her.
It's pretty easy to bug her actually, the guilt card doesn't even have to be played that well and she's quickly folding!
Yeah really I don't even know HOW I got this conscience of mine - we weren't even raised catholic
and is laying the boots to someone's brains a good thing or a bad thing?
Post a Comment