Thursday, November 10, 2005

BUSTED!

Ok so I was just busted singing in my office. I thought everyone was gone for the day so I was, uh, kind of belting out the Jet.

“I’m gonna get me, get me outta here!!!”

You see, I usually reel in the antics when people are around. I miss working around folks who embrace that sort of behaviour. Nan and I used to have such a good time when her and I worked together. It got a little loopy alright. Anyways, these people don’t know me so well. And well, I get shy…


Mind you, the guy who busted me just now had a pretty good laugh. It’s possible that he may like it if I did more singing around here. Hmmm. Could happen... Or not.


I'd better be careful... one of these days I could let a big one rip AND THEN notice that someone was in the office. Now THAT would be embarrassing... and a lot less enjoyable than my singing.

No comments: