My bet is that Coldplay and Prozac are a cocktail enjoyed together by many around the world. Did you realize that at the same time as the last 2 Coldplay album sales skyrocketed, so did Prozac prescriptions? Coincidence? I think not. Have you listened to the lyrics of those songs? A couple of years ago I bought ‘A Rush of Blood to the Head’ (after a bad break-up) and shortly thereafter experienced a huge rush of tears to the face. Every fricken time I’d put the CD on, without fail, I’d end up bawling my little eyes out and would have to turn the darn thing off. Pretty soon the CD had to be banned completely… At least for a while.
I think this is why I found the scene in that movie ‘50 First Dates’ so hilarious. You know the one where Adam Sandler’s character is driving the boat and singing to the music that reminds him of her while sobbing uncontrollably? Fack I laughed SO HARD when I saw that scene.
Coldplay is just dandy as long as everything in your life is also dandy, otherwise I’ll have it with a side of Prozac please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment