The other day The Crystal Method knocked off Beck as the coolest music to bike to. Ok, so Beck suits my riding style better, but The Crystal Method is fast and furious. It makes me feel all tough and cool. I wanna ride fast and do totally RAD stuff just like those guys in the biking videos. I have to be careful, though, because in reality I can’t even jump a curb.
Yesterday, the ice on the ground plus the loose gravel put there to counteract it, posed some “navigational problems”. And the thing with ice is that if your bike comes out from under you and you land on your feet, you don’t have a chance because your feet landed on ice and you’re down for the count!
So yesterday I think *juggling music would have suited my riding style best. It's intense… and it’s just a matter of time before something falls…
*When I refer to juggling music, you know what I mean, right? It’s that music they ALWAYS play whenever anyone juggles on TV. I think it originated in the circus or something?
Friday, November 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment