Man, some comedic lines are gold. I LOVE those one-liners that keep me laughing days later.
On that show My Name is Earl, his bro was talking about the Fair and how they had the ‘world’s largest midget’ there. He said, “I think he was about your size Earl.”
Haha. I guess they had the world’s smallest giant too. Perhaps it was the same person?
Oh, I guess the term "midget" isn't very politically correct anymore. I'm kind of bummed about some of the words that are no longer "PC". It's really hard to drop 'retard' from my vocabulary since it's so ingrained. However, every time I hear about someone who had a kid or a sibling that was mentally retarded and how it hurt their feelings whenever they heard it used in that way, I feel bad. Although I still love to make people say this out loud: I M WEE TODD ID.
So I'm not only NOT PC, but I'm also insanely immature. Oops, is insane now going to be taboo? Oh man, I'm SUCH a RETARD!
Since I'm off on a ramble anyways, that just reminded me of watching Chris Farley on SNL the other night (I have the video and stuck it in for some instant comic relief). Holy, that guy KILLS ME. There were a few of my fave skits that weren't on there, but the clips from 'The Chris Farley Show' were. When he'd asked a particularly dumb question he'd go, "STUPID, I'm such an IDIOT!" and he'd pull his hair. I liked it, I liked it A LOT. Ok, that's it... I could get into Dumb and Dumber and how I can do the perfect 'most annoying sound in the world' but I won't. I'm just going to ZIPPIT.
It's nuts how movies/tv affects pop culture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment