Was that a knock at the door? Who would be knocking at the door? Should I open it?
I timidly open the door. No one is there… So I lock it and go back to my desk.
I get edgy working late in this building. It’s dark and deserted and I hear noises. I used to get a bit nervous and then one time I saw a man’s shoes and pant legs under the stall in the women’s washroom when I was in there. It TOTALLY freaked me out. Another time I thought I heard someone walk in the office (the door is out of view from me), so I got up to check it out. A man was standing there looking in. I gasped and jumped back when I saw him. It was security. He’d seen the light on.
It’s not that I’m here THAT late even. I’m just a scaredy.
As you can tell I’m working really hard. Better get finished so I can get out of this haunted place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment