Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Boudoir Workout for your Booty

I have a lovely day of cleaning planned today. Thank goodness I have some company coming next week, it jump-starts the ol’ cleaning motivation, which is usually NIL. In fact, if I EVER want to date again, I’d better get that bedroom clean!!!

Actually, doing laps around my bedroom right now would be an excellent workout regimen. I could write a book and get really rich!!! I’d call it something tantalizing like “The Boudoir Workout for your Booty”. In actual fact, it would just be an instruction manual as to how to get your bedroom to the state mine is in (a natural disaster might help too).

So the workout would then be doing laps around the messy boudoir, which would be an obstacle course of climbing up the clothes piles, scrambling over stacks of books, maneuvering around hoardes of empty glasses and dodging old cat puke… Just kidding about the cat puke (or am I?). With the book’s clever name it is sure to sell like crazy, ahem, initially. But then I suppose after reading the first few pages they’d say, “What the? This has nothing to do with sex!!! What a ripoff!” Then they’d realize that in order to actually have any sex, they’d have to clean the fricken mess up.

Oh, and then I wouldn’t be the only loser with a messy bedroom out there! Man, this plan just gets better and better!!!

No comments: