Friday, December 02, 2005

Car + Music = Deaf Mute Michie

When I was away, my fave cover band was playing here in town... and now they're playing again, and I'm out of town AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Freakin'. I was SO looking forward to hearing them play Sublime, Foo Fighters and Incubus! EVERY song they play is great.

Oh well, I bet "Jagerboy" is gonna be there... and well, that story didn't exactly have a 'happily ever after'. I'll spare you my dating troubles right now, though.

Well at least I can listen and scream my lungs out in the car...

I get kind of obsessed with music. I'll listen to my 'song of the moment' over and over... Like the latest Unwritten Law song 'Save Me'. I think I'll buy that CD today. Shit, I'm always deaf and mute by the time I get to Cowtown. Oh well.

YOU CAN'T SAVE ME, YOU CAN'T CHANGE ME, WELL I'M WAITING FOR MY WAKEUP CALL AND EVERYTHING'S MY FAULT... WOAH WOAH WOAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

It's funny how we always think no one really sees us in our cars. That must be why people just go to town picking their noses all the time while they drive. I think a lot of times people don't consider that there's actually PEOPLE in the other cars... Which is probably why we would choose to abuse other drivers so willingly, but then if we found out it was someone we knew we'd be so embarrassed. Just a thought.

Speaking of cars... man I'd love to have the cash to pimp mine up. A new stereo would be in order FOR SURE... I can just feel my ears bleeding now. Yikes. Plus I could use a spoiler and tinting, the works. But first, perhaps I should get a new muffler. It sounds pretty damn TOUGH right now though. And yeah, a tune-up, perhaps some winter tires... Winter tires are needed. It wouldn't do me any good to have an awesome stereo if I was dead by the side of the road. But at least I'd die happy!!!!! Because "one good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." (Bob Marley?) Ok, so no pimpin is gonna happen in the near future...

ANYways...

Enjoy the Ozzy Ozmunds if you find yourself at the Urban Lounge this weekend:(


Unwritten Law - She Says

No comments: