Wednesday, March 08, 2006

ACL A-OK!!!

I published that last post, well, partly because it was already written and therefore easy to conjure up today... but also because, GUESS WHAT?!? I went skiing this past weekend FINALLY and MY KNEE WORKED!!! I'm so happy! I definitely could not have skiied on it a couple of years ago, but last year the idea popped into my head that I may be able to give'er another shot. I thought boarding might be better, no danger of crossing skiis. But I KNOW skiing. I doubt I have the talent to put on a board. Anyways, this FALL GIRL made it through the day. The knee was a little wobbly but withstood everything I threw at it. Yes I fell a few times, sometimes because SOMEONE who was with us fell on me! JERK. Haha, kidding. Or am I? Yeah, anyways...

The point is I didn't come down the hill in a tobaggan on the last run of the day this time! Yippee!
And now I want to go again. Damn that lack of time and money!!! Well, maybe it's better for my health (and sanity) to take it somewhat easy and not be too risky. That injury sucked so much...

No comments: