Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I want a new 'do

I’m complimenting people on their hair today. I’m totally noticing how great people’s lids look. Maybe it’s because mine looks like such crap. That’s why everyone else’s looks so good, cuz I’ve been colouring AND cutting my own lately… yikes. I want a new do. That just made me think of that Huey Lewis and the News song- I want a new drug... Hmmm...

I want a new ‘do
One that won’t make people sick
One that won’t make me smash my mirror
Or make my head look three feet thick

I want a new ‘do
One that won’t mess my lid
One that won’t make me look like a guy
Or make my hair look too helmet

One that won’t make me red-faced
Wondering what to do
One that makes me feel like I might be kinda cute
Like I might be kinda cute

I want a new ‘do
One that won’t make me over the hill
One that don’t cost too much
Or require too much gel

I want a new ‘do
One that won’t get all frayed
One that won’t look like I’ve been up all night
Or like I had sex all day

One that won’t make me red-faced
Wondering what to do
One that makes me feel like I might be kinda cute
I might be kind of cute
Kinda cute maybe

I want a new ‘do
One that doesn’t scream ‘boo!’
One that won’t make people water my chia head
One that won’t make me look Motley Crue

I want a new ‘do
One that's not too green
One that won’t need me to style it too much
Or make me look like it's Halloween

One that won’t make me red-faced
Wondering what to do
One that makes me feel like I might be kinda cute
Like I might be kinda cute

4 comments:

Rosie said...

I say do a mullet. I will if you will.

michie said...

I don't believe you.

Have you ever had one?

It's possible that I have... it's completely possible.

So perhaps now you can even the score. After all, my mom cut my hair into a boy style, semi-mullet... and this was in HIGH SCHOOL!!! It's gotta be worse than anything you could do to yourself now. Whaddaya say???

Rosie said...

I will only cut a mullet if I have one simultaneously with yours.

Along with said mullet I would have to adopt a different style of dresse.

What say you?

oh btw, i am changing my comments over to haloscan, so don't coment on my blog the old way, k?

michie said...

Haloscan? WTF???

I already have a semi-mullet. Didn't you read above that I've been cutting my own hair? I can only reach the front...