Wednesday, March 22, 2006

You’re Absolutely Pulchritudinous Baby!!!

I learned a new word today... it’s a word that sounds like an insult: pulchritudinous.

I have an insult program on my computer that randomly puts witty quips together for me. Even though I do just fine on the trash talk without any help, it’s kind of handy at times when creativity is lagging… and pantloads of fun!

Anyways, I can substitute pulchritudinous for almost any abusive adjective and it works like a charm!!! For instance:

You pulchritudinous blob of nauseating sinus clots.

You deranged vat of pulchritudinous maggot brains.

You pulchritudinous pile of stenchy parrot droppings.

You revolting vat of pulchritudinous pig bowels.

Actually, it adapts to almost any adjective-worthy situation:

Holy shat, that’s one pulchritudinous zit you’ve got on your forehead!

It was a loooong, painful, one could even say pulchritudinous exam.

That rocked my world. That was totally pulchritudinous man. (in Cheech & Chong voice).

Oddly enough, the word is actually a compliment.

pulchritudinous adj.

Characterized by or having great physical beauty and appeal.

So you could sound like you’re insulting someone, when you’re actually being nice. (Hmm, I usually have the opposite problem… anywho…)

I find your face so damn pulchritudinous that I just can’t stop staring at it.

Or you could tell someone off, while slipping in a compliment on their butt at the same time:

So take that and shove it up your pulchritudinous ass.

Very very clever indeed. I like this word. I shall incorporate it into my daily lingo.

Now go forth and spread the word my pulchritudinous friends!

No comments: