I’m watching Oprah... and Orlando Bloom just showed up at a fan’s house unannounced and surprised the bejeezers out of her. As an aside, I recently heard the word ‘bejeezers’ again for the first time in ages, and thought it appropriate here. I dunno, is it one of those archaic words that only old fogies use? Wait, I haven’t heard ‘old fogie’ in forever either. Whatever. Oh geez, I’m tired and prone to rambling right now. I apologize. You can click 'next blog' anytime ya know...
Anyways, I got to wondering... When they surprise fans like that, do they actually give ANY forewarning? That is, do they warn these people that perhaps they should primp a little because there’s a surprise and that they might be on TV??? Maybe I’m weird but there are days when it’s 2pm, I haven’t washed my face, brushed my teeth or deodorized, don’t have a stitch of makeup on and am wearing the raunchiest clothes ever. Those are the days I’ve probably visited the fridge so many times that I win the “I can hold more food than you” contest with it, and generally just look like I've been hit by a big white van and dragged for half a block under the axle (not unlike that Asian dude in Crash).
If Orlando or any other hottie celebrity showed up (and don’t forget: the TV cameras) at my door THAT DAY, I'd most definitely crap my pants (adding insult to injury). After losing complete control of my Turret's and swearing REALLY LOUD, I’d have to go against every hormone in my body (at least temporarily) and shut the door in his face so that I could spend at least an hour a la transformation. I doubt he’d wait outside my door that long and the surprise would be moot and I wouldn’t get on TV either.
It’s good thing I don’t get cool things happening like that very often because it’s the losing what you could have had that really smarts.

3 comments:
Or even worse you could have just died in the shower and your'e lying there all indecent, and your roomy lets the "heart-throb" in, T.V. cameras and all, and tells them your in the shower and opens the bathroom door, and------ can't go on, it's just toooo scary!.
Gee, thanks for putting together two of my worst-case scenarios into one big happy story!!!
It could have been a worse scenario----I didn't even mention zits.
The problem with a blog like yours is the readers develope insights that can come back to haunt you.
I know, I know, your often just rambling.
Post a Comment