This is my first "official" blog. In the world of academia, I needed something to take less seriously and an 'outlet' for my stranger side.
So here I ramble.
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Geeks are HOT.
Need I say more?
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Obviously this is a dig at me, and my ex wife's choice of my replacement.
Unfortunately this guy is not a geek, and probably really is as stupid as he sounds in his films.
He also looks more like me than the geek who replaced me, so you have missed your mark twice.
You scored a point because this guy is unstable, romantic and has a weakness for beautiful women. Which I have.
We have, as my ex wife said to me once, "Panache".
Geeks are reliable, dependable, loving and caring. They are always there for your, or for some other guy's wife.
They buy their clothes off the rack. Are intimidated by beautiful and intelligent women, do not drive Jaguars, and don't know how to fence.
Neither the man in your photogragh, nor I is a geek.
So what is it that you wish to say?
The man who married my ex wife I would trust with my life.
We are not alike, but I know the quality of a man when I see it.
Haha, it was not a dig at you... I'd had these pix on my computer for while. However, the timing was spectacular!
I agree Rosie, BP has been in my bad books since he ditched his wife for another woman. That's their business and I try not to pass judgment on a relationship I don't presume to know anything about...
I also agree that he is too good-looking. I do like to gawk at him on film though (how does a mere human look so perfect?) However, there's definitely such a thing as being too good-looking to date. (Perhaps this is a later topic for the Bitch Blog.) NO way man, I steer clear of those playboys.
I do, in fact, prefer the nerdier variety. The ones whose bright eyes shine from behind their geeky glasses. The ones who are polite and considerate and sensitive to women... and yet you know they are ALL MAN.
This is a loaded question madame, which you must permit me to answer pedantically and correctly.
All men admire beautiful women.
For only some men is it possible to attract such women.
So it follows that only those men, for whom such women are attainable, can develope a weakness for them.
Therefore, not all men have a weaknes for beautiful women, but only a select few.
Those that have this weakness, are unstable, because the power that a woman has over a man is insurmountable. He surrenders to it, is consumed by it and is glorioulsy alive because of it.
Now, for the second part.
I have never in my life met a geeky or nerdy woman. Geeky is an adjective used for men who display some feminine attribute. Usually it refers to some lack of comfort or co ordination with one's own body. Which the stereotypical male is not permitted to have, so he is descirbed as geeky. In other words, not masculine.
This is not new to you I am sure, and I have permitted myself to be drawn into this because I am curious as to the form of your ambuscade.
So I will continue to entertain you.
Intelligent women, sometimes, pay less attention to their appearance because their appearance is not what defines them.
I think that the response you seek from me lies here somewhere.
I have given you my reply, and I await your response.
Hey Masher: How bout a little Bon Jovi in honor of my hot tub dream last night...LOL. It's funny how someone who is not your type can be very attractive sometimes!
7 comments:
Obviously this is a dig at me, and my ex wife's choice of my replacement.
Unfortunately this guy is not a geek, and probably really is as stupid as he sounds in his films.
He also looks more like me than the geek who replaced me, so you have missed your mark twice.
You scored a point because this guy is unstable, romantic and has a weakness for beautiful women. Which I have.
We have, as my ex wife said to me once, "Panache".
Geeks are reliable, dependable, loving and caring. They are always there for your, or for some other guy's wife.
They buy their clothes off the rack. Are intimidated by beautiful and intelligent women, do not drive Jaguars, and don't know how to fence.
Neither the man in your photogragh,
nor I is a geek.
So what is it that you wish to say?
The man who married my ex wife I would trust with my life.
We are not alike, but I know the quality of a man when I see it.
She chose well.
lately Pitty boy has been turning me off. Too pretty. Pretty Pitty.
So, you are admitting you are unstable?
Don't all men have a weakness for beautiful women?
How bout the reel geeky ones? Do men like she-nerds?
Haha, it was not a dig at you... I'd had these pix on my computer for while. However, the timing was spectacular!
I agree Rosie, BP has been in my bad books since he ditched his wife for another woman. That's their business and I try not to pass judgment on a relationship I don't presume to know anything about...
I also agree that he is too good-looking. I do like to gawk at him on film though (how does a mere human look so perfect?) However, there's definitely such a thing as being too good-looking to date. (Perhaps this is a later topic for the Bitch Blog.) NO way man, I steer clear of those playboys.
I do, in fact, prefer the nerdier variety. The ones whose bright eyes shine from behind their geeky glasses. The ones who are polite and considerate and sensitive to women... and yet you know they are ALL MAN.
This is a loaded question madame, which you must permit me to answer pedantically and correctly.
All men admire beautiful women.
For only some men is it possible to attract such women.
So it follows that only those men, for whom such women are attainable,
can develope a weakness for them.
Therefore, not all men have a weaknes for beautiful women, but only a select few.
Those that have this weakness, are unstable, because the power that a woman has over a man is insurmountable. He surrenders to it, is consumed by it and is glorioulsy alive because of it.
Now, for the second part.
I have never in my life met a geeky or nerdy woman. Geeky is an adjective used for men who display some feminine attribute. Usually it refers to some lack of comfort or co ordination with one's own body. Which the stereotypical male is not permitted to have, so he is descirbed as geeky. In other words,
not masculine.
This is not new to you I am sure, and I have permitted myself to be drawn into this because I am curious as to the form of your ambuscade.
So I will continue to entertain you.
Intelligent women, sometimes, pay less attention to their appearance
because their appearance is not what defines them.
I think that the response you seek from me lies here somewhere.
I have given you my reply, and I await your response.
Spring your trap madame.
- a swordsman
hmmmm, i was wondering which vareity I am.
I am inclined to say im a she-nerd.
True geek.
Except when I'm drunk.
Hey Masher: How bout a little Bon Jovi in honor of my hot tub dream last night...LOL. It's funny how someone who is not your type can be very attractive sometimes!
I could blog about that sometime. I've definitely dreamt about someone and then had a crush on them afterwards...
And you could do a lot worse than JBJ!!!
Post a Comment