Saturday, April 01, 2006

Ugly Woundage

I had trouble taking my own photos... but you get the picture!!! Eewww.


... by the way, if you want an explanation on these pictures, see my previous entry: Finally Bit the Big One!!! Ugh. (Particularly the 'comments' section.)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lanny said...

Ewwww. Are these pics from last time? it's april fools, isn't it. It's after 12:00 noon so you have to fess up. People are wearing shorts and although it's nice out, it's not that nice.

michie said...

I had to wear shorts to take the pictures, duh! What, you wanted to see me in my skivvies???

Now WHY would I joke about something like this???

Al said...

Hope you've got some flamazine oint. or some other good ointment cause those friction burns often get infected. Shower them off with warm water twice a day and leave the water run on it for five to ten minutes.

Rosie said...

Why is the other person wearing shorts then. I checked the temp in edmonton. -5. I think its april fools day, I agree with you Lanny. It wasn't even warm enough to wear shorts in San Fran!

Rosie said...

i just had a blond moment, I see that is in fact, you.

I still don't believe you though.

michie said...

I had to use the webcam to take those shots. And yes that is ME in the background, attached to my own arm.

Thanks for the advice Dad, I'll definitely keep that in mind, as I'm no stranger to road rash it seems!

By the way Rose, it's been between 5 and 10 degrees here lately! And I've seen boys in shorts and chicks in skirts and flipflops on campus. Nuts! Those crazy Edmontonians... the only place you can see both people in toques and people in shorts almost any time of year!!!

I realize that anything I say on April 1st is suspect. I seriously did NOT play any jokes last year though! I think April Fool's is kind of like Valentine's Day, they are both designated days when you have a licence to act like a fool, but you can have fun all year 'round with it.