I put the rap on today… Doing spreadsheets is pretty boring and I usually need to rock out to tunes to keep me from passing out from sheer boredom.
However, after a couple of hours of listening to the "Hot Hip-Hop" station on Icebergradio.com, I figured I should probably change the station. I mean, some rap is cool to drive to, dance to and even watch skiing/boarding videos to, but at the office/lab it doesn’t work so well. Every other word is ni**er, motherf**ker and rappin’ about how the b**chs and hos should get in line and serve their almighty pimp kings.
Besides, I don’t wanna get caught workin' it out on my breakdance routine when I should simply be, uh, workin'.
Ugh.

2 comments:
Mich booty a workin it to hip hop? I love it!!!
Oh yeah baby... I'm always up for gettin' down with the hos!!!
Uh, err, alone in my office... I guess.
Ahem.
Post a Comment