Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Fat Guy














Peter on
The Family Guy is shown NAKED way too much.

Maybe they should change rename that show The Fat Guy.

Slowly I'm becoming desensitized to the extremely fat male form... naked. Ok, maybe not THAT desensitized. Although between Homer and Peter, I've seen way too many roly-poly cartoon characters in their tightie whities. Strangely enough they are completely hairless, which is usually the opposite of what you'd find in the real world* (see Hot or Not??? for an example).

They should show more fatty females in the buff on TV. It would make the rest of us gals feel better since the only naked chicks we ever see are Victoria Secret models and Playboy bunnies... uh yeah, and then ourselves. Ugh.


Let's see some reality please!


*Perhaps if they had more hairy dudes on TV, then guys would know it's ok to be fat AND hairy. Err... maybe it would take the cartoonist way too long to draw all the hairs... Never thought of that. Or is there another reason?

2 comments:

Rosie said...

I wish I could do that.

Unknown said...

Lovin it! Too funny and soooo true!!