My suitcase lies, mostly unpacked, across the entrance to my closet and washroom.
It's sad because I know that I'll trip over it at least a hundred more times before I decide to pick it up.
And it's even sadder that this is what I have to write about today... Ha.
Oh and I have one other thing to say: I get to watch DVDs and have pizza and root beer tonight!!! Yay! Now I'm all happy.
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm jealous. I get to deal with carpal tunnel syndrome and cramping neck muscles from working on a laptop all day.
Sounds as fun as getting a boil drained.
Depends on the boil. If it's on yer ass and it's the size of Texas... Uh, I'd rather be writing a paper thanks.
Not that I've ever had a boil on my ass. Hmmm... nevermind. Ahem, define 'boil'.
A boil is something that when you pop it, there is extreme force to the exudate. It can travel at speeds of 100km/hour or more.
So if you sit down to hard, you might take out the person next to you depending on where on your as the boil is situated.
Are you having this pop & pizza party all by yourself?
I can honestly say I've never taken anyone out with a boil explosion. Mind you, I may not know it since my ass is behind me and may go off and take out an eye without my knowledge. It could be like those elderly drivers who are oblivious to their own participation in the carnage that happens around them.
I'm just speculating.
No I had a friend over for Papa J's. I ate way too much tho and was like The Couch Buddha for the rest of the night. Ugh.
Post a Comment