Case in point, this conversation I had on instant messenger with a friend of mine who will remain anonymous (just the way my friend's like it, it seems). I'll leave her name as "2:22 half marathon" (of course I'm "El Pauncho Humungo", owing to the fact that I had East Indian Buffet again last night, ugh).
El Pauncho Humungo says: so, who the H commented on my mad ladies blog? someone from nova scotia!!!
2:22 half marathon! says: heh heh heh no one!
El Pauncho Humungo says: me not being female? i don't get it
2:22 half marathon! says: HAHAHAHA
El Pauncho Humungo says:
2:22 half marathon! says:
El Pauncho Humungo says:
2:22 half marathon! says:
El Pauncho Humungo says:
2:22 half marathon! says:
El Pauncho Humungo says: well, except that i thought it was the retard from calgary who comments [I think I know who that is too]
2:22 half marathon! says:
El Pauncho Humungo says:
2:22 half marathon! says:
El Pauncho Humungo says: i mean, one accuses me of giving the mad caddies BJs, another calls me a pedophile, and yet another wonders if I'm really female?
2:22 half marathon! says: HAHAHA
El Pauncho Humungo says:
Hey people and especially my dear friends, if you're going to comment as anonymous then that's fine, just know that you're a CHICKENSHIT!
Meanies!!!

6 comments:
I assume that you know who commented.They don't give PhD's to just anyone you know.
By the way, you edited the conversation! FAKE!
Oh, by the way, you reek.
Haha, oh anonymous, my fine friend...
Yes I edited it because I only included stuff relevant to the topic at hand. I didn't think people wanted to hear about how bizarre your cat is or how hot your hubby is looking;)
... And you smell worse.
When I refer to worse, I'm actually speaking of a miasma so intense that it is a physiologically impossibility due to my biological incapability of emitting a stench to the degree that your carcass of contaminated protoplasm is fully capable of outgassing.
yah i did have chickpeas the other night.
Chick peas are indeed a killer. Plus your hot water isn't working... and you just admitted to me on msn that you're naked right now.
How bloody thick is the air in that room right now? YIKES.
true enough. Only naked because I ahve no clean clothes.
I in fact admitted I stink, need you say more?
Post a Comment