Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Mad Caddies are coming!!!


The Mad Caddies are so much fun to see live. I have to see them whenever they're in town!!!
If you want to check out their music, go to Fat Wreck and scroll down and get some songs:)

My friend Nancy and I met them a few years ago at the Ship in Calgary the night before Van's Warped tour. She was bashing their new album, unknowingly, to their trombone player. Hahaha. The rest of the Caddies were behind us the whole time! In our defense, we'd only heard the new album once or twice at that point. Anyways, we had a lot of fun with them that night (everything from setting off firecrackers to singing Sublime tunes) and got to see them play at Van's the next day.

Good times.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the night you gave them all blow jobs?!

michie said...

Hahaha. No YOU LOSER!!!

I definitely don't need to ho myself out to have fun with some dudes.

Maybe your definition of fun is different?

Al said...

They don't look like a lot of fun. The old tree behind them displays a bigger smile than any of them. Kind of a neat tree tho!.

Anonymous said...

I was joking about the blow jobs
I know you have and would never do that!

michie said...

I know you were joking, that's why I laughed and called you a loser! If I could have, I would have also given you an Elaine-shove in the chest...