Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It was soooo much fun!!!

The Mad Caddies ROCKED.

I lost my shirt. Uh, not that way (you're naughty!)... the Caddies t-shirt I bought in the crowd somewhere. I was sad.

Bygones.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jensies said...

Ugh - my head hurts today ... I blame the wine ...

You should've put your shirt on and then you probably wouldn't have lost it, silly! And you got a red one at the end for half price ... that's not bad! Don't worry - I'm sure Karma will smite the person who took your shirt.

Anyhoo - thanks for inviting me - it was, indeed, super fun!

michie said...

Yeah, I'd have to say it was the wine... I told you that you should've been drinking rum!!!

Oh man, I love it everytime I see them play and wish more people would go!!! It was great that you came Jensies... I hope you feel better soon.

As for me, I was just really tired today. It was the kind of tired where you forget who you are, what your name is and why you're sitting there naked in the middle of QUAD.

michie said...

It would have been cool if you were there Pink, my Keith's drinkin' buddy!!!