Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Mad Ladies



You can get a sense of the mood we were in before the Mad Caddies concert the other week. To be fair, we'd had a couple of drinks. And Nancy was killing me with her 100% exuberance. You can totally hear Jen and Nate laughing in the background. For those of you who know us... I'm sure you'll get a good chuckle and shake your heads while thinking "it figures." For those of you who stumble on this little video by accident... Sorry.


Hey, we didn't make up these dance moves... Chuck has actually used some of these on stage!!! I think? Ok, we probably made a couple up... Hope you enjoy!

ps. Now that I can video post, there may be a few showing up here and there! Perhaps that one of Jen breakdancing would be postworthy;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always thought you were female. Now I wonder.