Anyways, I thought I'd clean it up a bit for today, make it a family show if you will -- my family. Here is an old Christmas picture... Yep, that's me on the bottom left. I didn't realize that the 'up to no good' smirk I often have started it's reign on my face way back then.
Yep, my mom was a hottie (and still is btw). I imagine that she's about my age now in that picture (or perhaps even younger?). Holy, that completely boggles the mind. Mom, you're a total rock star!
P.S. My dad has always kind of looked like he was in the mafia. That was ok, no one messed with us. He looks pretty friendly in that picture though... Looks like happy times, even my sister is smiling!

5 comments:
Nice photo.
Wow - he does have kind of a sorpanoesque look to him.
But enough of that - back to the pornographic!
I hope you're not looking for more pictures of balls on this blog. Ain't gonna happen.
I think we know who the true "wise guy" is here.
was i even born then?
Post a Comment