Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sex on the Solstice... Any takers?

I've decided to do what I can for world peace.

I've heard (see news video here and funny explanation here) that having sex on December 22nd would help out a lot, according to GlobalOrgasm.org... And well, I'm a giving type of person who believes very strongly in this cause. So much so that I've decided it's essential that I do what it takes to do my part. Even if I have to take a few hours off work, clean my bedroom, shave, buy condoms and take a few shots of gin; I'm willing to make the ultimate sacrifice.

Luckily the boss usually doesn't snoop into our affairs, so I can avoid the awkward moment of trying to explain my absence.

Now, if only I could find an equally self-sacrificing peace warrior to join me in the cause...

Come on, it's for world peace!!!!

5 comments:

Al said...

Like many heros in this world, you may have to make this sacrifice alone; and that could be a very good thing!

Anonymous said...

Did I mention my christmas party happens to be on the 22nd? Coincidence?

michie said...

Al... a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!!!

BioKeith... Haha! Remember that you have to get the deed done by midnight. That's a lot of pressure at a party! That is, if you are going into it partnerless (and I don't wanna make any assumptions here like Al did and totally insult your ability to lure someone into the cause). But if this turns out to be the case, perhaps you should take care of business before the party. It takes the pressure off for finding a willing partner at the company Christmas party, which could be an interesting situation. That is, unless you were pretty sure you were going to nail your coworker anyways. Mind you, since you're a guy, "pretty sure" when it comes to sex means you have about a 1.5% chance.

Either way (partner or not) it wouldn't be a nice thing to do in the washroom at a quarter to midnight.

World peace is worth planning ahead.

deejinator said...

So, you're wanting to get a "piece" for world peace, huh? I applaud your efforts to save all of us from the cosmos. I hope you efforts are not in wasted.

Deej

michie said...

Small price to pay I say.

;)