So yesterday I was painfully tired and therefore completely loopy. In amongst this haze, I met with my supervisor about the abstract I was preparing of the research we've done. The abstract is just an outline of the experiment re: Background, Objectives, Results and Conclusion...
As a joke I put for the Conclusion:
Sleep and socializing time has significantly decreased as a result of this study, and is highly and positively correlated with the amount of data generated from our analyses. Hopefully we can eventually conclude something profound.
Luckily he had a good chuckle. Of course behind every good joke there is some truth. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The sad truth, Mich, is you will find that as you age, there is a direct relationship between how you feel at present and what you have done in the preceeding twenty-four hours! There may, in fact be a relationship between how we feel and what we did with our previous LIFE.
Hence the expression: "If I'd known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself".
Dad.
But but but... I'm Peter Pan though!!!
Post a Comment