Sunday, January 01, 2006

Oh oh-oh I'm Still Alive!

It's pretty cool that I made it through another year. Yippee! And I have a great feeling right down to the bottom of my toesies about this one. I know it's going to be a gooder. Maybe, just maybe, if I'm REAL GOOD, I'll finally make parole!!!

By the way, the New Year's party was a lot of fun. There was wine, but only enough to make my head implode this morning. Although I thought I was going to hurl today when I heard the guy downstairs puke his guts out (forevermore I shall call him "Basement Ralph"). Yikes. Unbeknownst to him, he almost started a vomit chain reaction. I seriously thought I was going to woof my cookies after that. He had been drinking something called "Hypnotics"? I'd never heard of it, that I know of. Anyways, I don't think I made too much of an ass of myself, so I was pleased. Or maybe I should check in with a few people who were there, because sometimes I don't know I've been a dork. Oh well. Bygones. Oh yeah, so there was a bonfire, firecrackers, and sometime in the wee hours we thought it would be fun to play Cranium and then poker (scrabble doesn't really fly with drunk people). Geez, we didn't go to bed until about 6am. Honk shew.

So my first resolution is... you guessed it- no more drinking!!! Actually, I take that back. I'm a realist. Plus, I don't make resolutions. Maybe I should take it a little easy on the ol' brain cells though.

Damn it's going to be a good year!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: