I admit that I take pleasure in dishing out a good insult. It has to be funny though, otherwise it's not gratifying. That's why I love Happy Bunny so much. Dishing is fun but I can also take it. I love it when someone can get me good (and that includes making fun of myself, hence a lot of my blog entries...).I used to work with a guy who'd always try to 'one up' me in the insult department. This is quite often how it would go...
Him: Do you think you've lost weight?
Me: No, I don't think so?
Him: Good, didn't want you thinking you had or anything.
Him: Have you lost weight?
Me: No.
Him: Cuz your head is lookin' HUGE!
Usually our conversations would end like this...
Me: (some cutting retort to something he just said)
Him: The next thing I say will make you cry.
Me: You're probably right. I concede.
Instant messenger is one way to hurl insults at friend in the spirit of fun, a good stress outlet. Here's are some highlights of past convos (FYI: it's me in the blue text)...
Gone Squirrelly says: hey foo ... how goes the pillow ass? hahaha
Gone Squirrelly says: ur crazy
Ima Foo says: haha shut it
Ima Foo says: i'm sitting on it right now... pretty cushy
*Trunk Munky* says: sup with the name?
Мичиган says: sup with the face?
Big Hairy Beast says: The cure ..... hmmm, I thought the only cure was Menopause. If your cure is in fact Gin ....... yikes, PMSing drunk woman with a hang over could spell disaster men within the 4 mile epicenter!
I found the cure for PMS!!! (Hint: it starts with 'G' and ends with 'in'.) says: so you bow to my power. i mean, if i can effect a 4 miles radius... cool!
Big Hairy Beast says: No not within 4 miles
Big Hairy Beast says: plus I have a secret weapon
I found the cure for PMS!!! (Hint: it starts with 'G' and ends with 'in'.) says: what's that
Big Hairy Beast says: secret
I found the cure for PMS!!! (Hint: it starts with 'G' and ends with 'in'.) says: antipersperant? well i bet you need it... tho i heard it was made for a woman, apparently it's strong enough for a man (they should have tested it on you tho)
Big Hairy Beast says: it has been damn near three days since I rolled off the turnip truck
Planning revenge on the idiot who broke my brother's leg says: i like your name - it encompasses the bitterness we all feel some days but never say
hi. cram it. says: haha thx
hi. cram it. says: 'never' though? i think i've said it
Planning revenge on the idiot who broke my brother's leg says: i don't think i've ever directly said it but I'm sure my expression has
hi. cram it. says: HAHA
hi. cram it. says: not that expression you gave me the other day...
Planning revenge on the idiot who broke my brother's leg says: the look that's like "if you ask me to do anything today one of us is not going to live"
(:>) says: you gots a pimple on your shoulders
(:>) says: oh, and its come to a head. ewww, there's even hair on it, and ears, and... oh that's your face
"Yuh-hai-has-kun" says: yeah ... I was going for that whole ... "look like Mich for a day in just three beatings look"

1 comment:
No wonder you can't take a compliment. Anyways, here's one of my favorite sayings:
Just because I'm grouchy, it doesn't mean you're not irritating.
Post a Comment