Monday, January 09, 2006

Johnny Knoxville

He’s not good-looking. Not really. Plus he's tres bizarre. But there’s something about him. As I watched “The Ringer”, my eyes totally drank him in. I guess it’s what they call “charisma”???

He’s the only guy I’ve ever seen who can make a handlebar moustache look good.

Or perhaps I’m just ovulating.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rosie said...

one word: eww.

michie said...

So I just grilled a couple of friends about this. Perhaps I'm off base? Here is an example of an instant messenger convo about it (FYI Rose is "Painting horsies"):

Poser says:
now tell me, is that pic of johnny knoxville hot? or are my hormones going haywire?
Painting horsies says:
i dunno
Painting horsies says:
i wrote "eww"
Poser says:
really?
Poser says:
hahaha
Poser says:
van didn't think he was hot either
Painting horsies says:
maybe its because you grew up in the 70's?
Poser says:
hahaha
Poser says:
like, look at that chest and arms
Poser says:
wowzers
Painting horsies says:
yeah, i dunno
Painting horsies says:
maybe if he ahd a different face and personality
Painting horsies says:
and was a different person

Haha.

That's it! Keep me away from boys right now. I can't be held responsible.

Anonymous said...

Normally, I would be with Rose on this one. Ewe. But in this picture, JK does have a certain "Je ne sais que" or whatever it is the French say. Doable. Definetly doable.