Thursday, January 12, 2006

Instant messenger... Instant entertainment for the bored.

For lack of a better idea, I thought I'd feature a previous messenger convo. I shall not reveal the identity of those involved in the convo, and furthermore, these events may or may not have actually happened...

Bealer says:

holy smokers - you can smell me from there??? I just went to the bathroom to try to get the doody off my shoe -

fatty says:

HAHA... don't blame it on the shoe!

Bealer says:

and it IS the shoe

fatty says:

did you really step in doody?

Bealer says:

yeah I did

fatty says:

hahahaha no way

fatty says:

too funny

Bealer says:

I'm glad you think so!!!

fatty says:

hee hee

Bealer says:

I think it was gum originally, with some doody, grass and poo mixed in

fatty says:

hahahahaha

fatty says:

what a mix!

fatty says:

maybe it was gum that a dog ate and pooped out into the grass

Bealer says:

LOL!!!!!!

Bealer says:

why do I think that is a perfect explantaion

fatty says:

haha ... only i come up with that shit

fatty says:

no pun intended

fatty says:

hehe

fatty says:

and only you step in it!!!!

Bealer says:

nice one LOL

Bealer says:

and yes - only you.

Bealer says:

Anyway...after lunch I was walking around, and noticed I was sticking to things, so I take off my shoe, and have a look...and sure enough there is this black blob with grass and hair in it

fatty says:

eeeewwww!

Bealer says:

I go into the kitchen to get a plastic knife to scrape it off, and this big, main chunk is hanging off the heel. So I go to work on it...and next thing I know - its gone!

Bealer says:

like GONE!!

Bealer says:

I looked all around the kitchen for it, thinking it MUST be on the ground....

fatty says:

HAHAHA

Bealer says:

but I CANT FIND IT

Bealer says:

so all afternoon, I am walking around, knowing I have this shitty blobby goop in my hair, or on my back or ass or somewhere

Bealer says:

cause i cant find it anywhere!!!

fatty says:

HAHAHA

fatty says:

did you find it???

Bealer says:

NO!

Bealer says:

still havent

fatty says:

so you went to scrape it off...

fatty says:

and it was gone?

Bealer says:

no, I started scraping at it hardcore, going at it

fatty says:

oh yeah...

Bealer says:

and got it into this chunk

Bealer says:

then closed my eyes, and gave her one last big scrape.....

fatty says:

HAHA... you must have flicked it?

Bealer says:

opened my eyes, thinking it would be on the knife or ground

Bealer says:

totally!

Bealer says:

and I am in the KITCHEN!

fatty says:

hahaha... its probably not ON you

Bealer says:

its probably in someones coffe cup

fatty says:

HAHAHA must be!

fatty says:

that's too funny!

fatty says:

the case of the missing poop gum

Bealer says:

totally! LOL

Bealer says:

I cant wait for someone else to find it

fatty says:

hahaha that would be hilarious... wtf is this???

Bealer says:

TOTALLY!

Bealer says:

lol

Bealer says:

EWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

fatty says:

hahaha

fatty says:

everything gross in it... hair, gum, poo... close to the worst combo ever

fatty says:

hair... why is it nice on someone's head but gross anywhere else

Bealer says:

yeah - no kidding hey?

No comments: