We had a pretty big day here in Canada yesterday- the election. I said I wasn't going to talk politics on this blog, and I stand by that. Mainly because, although I think politics is important, I have trouble joking about it for some reason.
So I shall just recycle a funny quote I heard yesterday (author unknown)...
Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed regularly... and for the same reason.
'nuff said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, maybe having a large "kitty litter box" in the parliment buildings would do the job and be cheaper than diapers(having elections). Then we just need someone to have the authority to clean the "kitty litter box".
Yes indeed, in essence, someone to identify the "shit". As the election results show, the definition of "shit" and therefore who should be scooped out of parliament, varies greatly across the country.
Post a Comment