Friday, January 20, 2006

Nuthin.

I have nothing to say today. I may have something to report tomorrow, as my supervisor is having the post-xmas party tonight, then we're going out dancing!!! Oh boy, I finally get to see the Ozzy Ozmunds after months of yearning:) At least we can take the dancing elsewhere, instead of gettin' down at my boss's place. He should never see me in that state. No one should ever have to for that matter. I premptively apologize.

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Al said...

POST-Christmas party?!
Desperate!

michie said...

The pre-xmas party didn't happen. In the words of my boss, too many "slackers" had left early for the holidays. Haha. It was a good party, no desperation required!

Anonymous said...

I was looking for the Ozzy Ozmunds website on Google and happened to stumble upon your site. Lucky us, the band is playing April 21 and 22 at Urban Lounge! Peace Out.

michie said...

Cool! Yeah I knew they were playing this weekend, but I will miss them again as I'll be out of town...

At least I got to see them at Xmas, and recently I saw Mustard Smile (some of the same band members) and they're not too bad.

I also won tickets from Sonic to go to Mobile/Stablio/Murder City Sparrows at the Starlite this weekend but had to give them away:(

Krike!!!

Have fun at Urban!