<====== DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE ======>
<====== IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR INQUIRES - PLEASE CALL CAMPUS SECURITY SERVICES ======>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On (Thursday) Aug 31, 2006 at 2 am, the Edmonton Police Service advised that there was an unconfirmed sighting of a cougar in the area of Stadium Car park and R.C.M.S (116 Street-89/91 Ave). Again, this information is unconfirmed however we feel that the community should be informed. In the event that a cougar is sighted on campus contact Campus Security Services immediately or the EPS.
And here I didn't think anyone had spotted me. Oh, except the group of people that looked at me and took off. Hmm. Come to think of it they did look a bit scared.
Geez, I knew I was getting to be quite a bit older than all the other kids, but I never realized it was this bad. Denial is a buggah.

2 comments:
Are you going out at night with that acid washed dress thatis too tight and your hair spiked into a pseudo mullet again? JEez MIchie, thought I told you you scared people.
No I don't wear the 'cougar' costume, but people are starting to recognize me as such nonetheless. Obviously. The real dangerous cougars do not give themselves away, they're pretty stealthy and you don't know what's happened until after the pounce!
Post a Comment