Today I have a guest blog post for you!!!
I don't know what it is, but sleep deprivation seems to be rampant amongst me and some of my friends lately. It does weird things to the a person's mental stability. Birdhead's email ramblings the other day totally killed me so I've posted it here for your enjoyment! (With her permission;)
Good morning for you hopefully - but not for me AGAIN! It's Day 28 of no sleep - I need a thicker coat of undereye circle concealer - does it come in "matte yellow"? I also have eye puffiness - thats due to me washing our feather pillows - they're now flat cement blocks - THANKS Ralph Lauren -your label says they're washable!
You know when they say "when it rains it pours" the sleep deprivation isn't just from worrying about the condo - it's also because Sydney's 1st molars are all erupting at the same time, she's been waking me a couple times per night for the last month, my teenage neighbor watches loud TV until 2am in his bedroom which is 2 feet from my bedroom window every night (when does highschool start up?) and I've been hearing strange noises while I'm laying awake at night (thought it might be a ghost) it scares the crap out of me but it's the kid next door pouring out his piggy bank - counting his coins.
The first night of silence I had to wake up at 6am - take my dad for cataract eye surgery - the next day was a repeat for the post-op check up! Also Lee has spent alot of time playing or watching golf on his new large screen TV and all the household chores that he's responsible for are piling up, like the broken screen, door, garbage, recycling...
If you hear on the news that a Calgary woman killed her neighbor and all of her family - you know it was me!
Have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment