Although I never saw it marked on the exterior of the outhouse, I figured I must be in the right one when I saw this symbol on the toilet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is my first "official" blog. In the world of academia, I needed something to take less seriously and an 'outlet' for my stranger side. So here I ramble.
6 comments:
Okay... I give. What is it ... an ovary?
I dig your sense of Toilette Humor!
Looks like an ultrasound of a pregnant uterus to me. Now, I'm not sure if that means only pregnant females can use it, or if you use it you might end up pregnant.
You guys need glasses!
Or just click on the picture to see it larger, because obviously you need another look!!!
ps. dbao, you're punny!
nice beaver. Wonder if there'e a camera in the pooper.
Checking that camera would be one SHITTY job.
Post a Comment