Friday, October 13, 2006

Advertising your assets

As I rode my bike up the hill, a guy jogged by me all decked out in [spandex] running gear. My eyes were inextricably drawn to his package. It was all flopped out there for the whole world's viewing pleasure. I could hardly believe that I busted myself inadvertently doing the dirty dog sunglasses gawk. This is where your eyes stealthily follow a target with hawklike precision as long as physically possible without actually moving your head. I don't pull this one out too often, but I've seen it done many a time, particularly at topless beaches.

Anyways, after the shock and awe wore off (frankly, it took quite a while for me to feel clean again)... I started to wonder: Why don't all guys have their packages on public display? I mean, with girls you can instantly size up her boobs when meeting her. It hardly seems fair that us girls be kept in the dark about a man's physical attributes.

Sure women wear pushup, padded and even water bras that potentially 'mislead' an onlooker about her assets. It seems right that guys would have this freedom as well. They could buy nut bras for support and even extenders if they really wanted to impress the ladies. However, this could concievably pose a similar problem as when a girl drops her bra to the floor and either her boobs also fall several inches or completely revert to mere nubbins of their former glory. I think it's called 'false advertising'. This is something us girls have been doing for years... between the pushup/padded bras, slimming nylons, high heels and makeup, you boys never quite know exactly what you're going to get, now do you?

Hmmm. Now that I think about it more, perhaps keeping it hidden in your pants leaves us with as much mystery as we leave you with. In the end, it's all fairsies I guess.

6 comments:

deejinator said...

I thought you could tell the size of our package by the size of our feet and hands. That's why I always buy shoes 3 sizes too large.

later,

Deej

michie said...

Haha! There are so many urban myths out there... Is it feet size, nose size, hand size, the middle finger + nose together, the tip of the thumb to the tip of the pinky finger??? It's a much much too inexact science, in my opinion.

Oh well. Surprises can be fun. Or not.

Later Deej... thanks for the input.

Anonymous said...

My highschool boyfriend wore spandex pants for running & biking. All the girls would follow him during his workouts to gawk at his pkg - this embarrassed me because everyone could see that he was HUGE - I felt this should be only privy to me!
Yes he has big feet(sz12), nose, mouth, head, hands...he currently runs in the Edmonton River Valley on his EPS days off - Mich you may have the pleasure to gawk at him some day!

michie said...

What days does he have off? Uh, just curious...


;)

Anonymous said...

I don't stay in contact with him - since he's become an arrogant man whore! My secret inside connection to the EPS force would tell me his days off. He used to run the RiverValleyPath starting at LeMarchand Mansion.
His description - 6'2/200lbs/MediumMuscularBuild/Blonde/HazelWideSetEyes/LargeHead/LrgSquareJaw&Lips&Mouth/LargePkg

Al said...

Sorry to add some science to this discussion but the truth is that although you get some idea what size the balloon will blow to, some balloons will blow up to a huge size although their starting structure may have been quite miniscule. The "package represents the scrotum and testes, for the most part, but if that gets you ladies off??? Go for it!!!