Sunday, October 29, 2006

Tweeter and Mofo

Hey so this past weekend, my comic brainchild Tweeter and the Monkey Girl became a reality! I thought for sure that we were going as Sonny and Cher... then Jen said she actually wanted to be a monkey!!! She said it would be funnier (although Jen as Sonny and me as Cher would've been pretty awesome too).

Anyways, here are a few pix... we got 2nd place in the costume contest!!! The creepy gym teacher got 1st, that greasy jerk! Jen's monkey name was Mohoney Foulknersteinenhammerinsky, "Mofo" for short. It was funny to hear people call her mofo all night.









You can see that we had the leash, the tassle hat and Mofo even had cymbals! Haha... as the night wore on, it looks like Mofo's brown wore off!

4 comments:

deejinator said...

Is it wrong of me to get excited by looking at these pictures?

Deej

michie said...

It is very very wrong... SICKO!!!

We were definitely not dressed "sexy" like many of the chicks are nowadays. I think it's gone a bit overboard actually... Oh there, another sexy nurse, a french maid and oh, another prostitute. Those are original and creative!

Anonymous said...

Now, you know I love glasses...but those? Well, let's go with your other ones! And the costume ROCKS!!! I wonder, I'm coming into town, does Cowboy's have good parties??? Party on!

michie said...

Thanks. Nice to hear the costume rocks.

Cowboys doesn't rock. At all.