It seems that EVERY damn time I try to use Crazy Glue, there's some sort of mishap. How can so much sticky come out of one little tube? Next thing I know, I'm covered in the crazy shit and spend the next 5 minutes trying NOT to touch anything to anything else, lest it have to be surgically removed!
I think some even splashed into my eye. Wouldn't that be great to have an eyeball glued shut. Apparently it takes 1-4 days for the eye to reopen after such a thing.
I can just see the explanation now- "Uh, hello class... yeah, I glued my eye shut yesterday... and uh, you may not believe me right now, but I'm not a total loser."
Reminds me of when I was a kid and had to explain to the other kids how I got a black eye. "Ahem... my little brother gave it to me."
Then I tried to find a rock to crawl under.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Are you STILL sticky?!? You've been whining about this for days!! Almost a week I think ... seriously ... do you not shower or something? Haha jk ... you smell fine ...
Now Jen, take a deep breath... and take off those crankypants right now!
Post a Comment