Sunday, October 22, 2006

Warning: BORING Blog Tag!

BEEP! BEEP! IT’S ME has done a Blog Tag. Since I don’t feel like thinking of something to write right now, I’ll give it a whirl…

1-Do you like the look and the contents of your blog?

The look has gotten really tiresome, but I couldn’t give a crap right now. As for the content, everyone knows I laugh at my own jokes all the time, so yeah, I do like it. Ya gotta problem with that? Is it egotistical or too proud or sumthin? It keeps me amused for hours on end.

2-Does your family know about your blog?

Yes, my folks found out about it… I blogged it here: Rant Runaway. I wasn’t too thrilled about it, but now my dad is practically a celebrity on here. My sis reads it. Other than that, none of the others give a rat's ass. I’m not taking it personally. If they don’t really love me, I can take it. Sniff sniff.

3-Can you tell your friends about your blog?

Yes, but my friends know me already so it’s not exactly a shocker. I’m never sure whether to give it to people I don’t know very well though, they may think I’m twisted. And hey, maybe I am but there’s a lot more to this twisted package than the twisty part. Riiight. That made total sense.

4-Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog? Or do you try to discover new blogs?

I check out some blogs regularly… i.e. My dad, my sis, Rose, Scott Adams and Garner Andrews. I don’t have time to read much else, though I’ve visited many blogs of those who comment here and they’re pretty cool. My dad is pretty longwinded on his, so any free time I have gets sucked by that.

5-Did your blog positively affect your mind? Give an example.

See #1. Anything that makes me laugh is positive. An example? What, you wanna make me think???? Uh… imagining Jen in a monkey suit STILL makes me lose it a little. Hahaha. Oh geez, off I go again on that. Heeheehaw.

6-What does the number of visitors to your blog mean? Do you use a traffic counter?

I like to know that someone is getting off on my stupidity. If you and the whole world can’t laugh at yourself, then who can?

7-Did you imagine what other bloggers look like?

Uh no. Boring question dude. Kick it up a notch eh?

8-Do you think blogging has any real benefit?

My blog, although insane at times, keeps me sane (rather ironic I know). Hopefully someone else likes it. Hopefully other blogs have more benefit to the world than some ass writing about what an ass she is.

9-Do you think that the blogsphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world?

Another BORING question. Who cares? In some cases bloggers may be more real than everyone else! Ah ha! You tried to catch me in a generalization eh? You sneaky little…

10-Do some political blogs scare you?

Some people scare the living hell outta me. And since it’s real people behind blogs, it stands to reason that some blogs scare the hell outta me. I hope mine scares people. Wah ha ha ha!!!

11-Do you think that criticizing your blog is useful?

Oh I can take criticism. But if you’re just being cranky, then go and try to cheer yourself up somewhere else!

12-Have you ever thought about what happens to your blog in case you died.

It will be interesting. I’m sure I will have posted on that very day, something about getting hit by a bus. Then I’d get hit by a bus. I was real worried on the day I blogged about my thantophobia. You know, worried about some sort of self-fulfilling thing.

13-Which blogger had the greatest impression on you?

No blogger in particular, but I love all the ones I listed above. Again, what kind of boring question is that? I’m starting to get seriously sleepy. Besides, do you think my whole life is blogging or something? Sheesh!

14-Which blogger do you think is the most similar to you?

NO ONE. Luckily for all.

15-Name a song you want to listen to?

That’s a bit personal and off-topic, don’t you think?

I’m gonna add a couple more questions because those were Path-ETHIC.

16-Do you ever blog when you’re supposed to be doing something else?

NO. Ok maybe. I do it instead of watching TV. Or reading. Or working. Or exercising. There, are ya happy? It seems that is what you were getting at all along, isn’t it? I do NOTHING ELSE. Do I imagine what other bloggers look like… well if they’ve gone totally downhill like I have due to excessive computer time and lack of a real life, then I can TOTALLY imagine what they might look like!

Now go and walk a block or something.

What are you doing READING blogs right now? Huh huh? Aren’t you almost just as bad as the bloggers themselves? Do I have a sitemeter? You nosy freak! Well yes I do in fact, and I’m tracking your ass bucko! And I know that you’ve spent 25.6 minutes on my site and probably on hundreds of other sites you pathological blog-reading sicko! Maybe YOU should get a life, like go watch some TV or something!

Tag, you're it. If you want the boring sunnova...

2 comments:

beepbeepitsme said...

Bogging is fun and cheap amusement which is a couple more reasons to blog.

Al said...

So mine are looonnnnggggg. You ain't seen nothing yet. I'm working on one that is taking days, so set aside a week-end----Hahaha.