


I can't even remember where I downloaded these from!
As funny as they are, I'm sure men would actually end up ahead if they gave any of these cards to their girl after doing something stupid. Guys, if you don't know what you did -- in other words, if she seems mad but when you ask what's wrong she says, "Nothing" and storms off -- then maybe just go with card#3. It would certainly be better than the guaranteed grief that would be caused by this response, "Oh geez, what's the problem THIS TIME?"
And then having to extract foot from mouth (or worse, testes from abdomial cavity).

2 comments:
Maybe I should just buy a bunch of them to keep on hand. I would save several trips to the store.
MEN!!!
I wonder if men EVER think about just doing the right thing in the first place?! Oh well, go ahead and make the mess and clean it up later...
But yes, if you are one of the "messy ones" then keeping some on hand would be good idea.
And maybe some chocolate... and a gift certificate to her favourite store.
Post a Comment