Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Brand New Toy

No no no, not THAT kind of toy you pervert! On Wednesday I got a new camera!!! A Canon Powershot S3 IS. Sah-weeeeeet!However, it was so fricken cold out on Thursday that I wasn't able to venture out to play. There's not much to photograph in my house. Hence this mess:

Not too exciting, I know. That pic of myself kills me. I look bonafide crazy! (Photographs do steal your soul after all!) Ok so I also managed a couple of outdoor pictures. At -24 degrees, these photos were snapped at lightning speed. You see, any exposed limb turns black, shrivels and falls off in mere seconds, so I had to muster up as much quick-twitch muscle stength as I could.

I did catch the sunset though... First on 6x zoom, then on 12x zoom. Not bad for a first outting. Hmm, maybe I should change my ways and actually read the instructions on this thing.



Thanks ma, I'm gonna love this camera until the day I break it!!!

No comments: