Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Still 'out of it'...

Good Lord, I'm still on vacation. Should be back on the bandwagon this week sometime. It's been awesome catching up with everyone and not reading anything to do with triglycerides or fatty acids.

In the meantime, you could check out some of my old blog posts. There's certainly enough of them!!! I still get comments from people, "If only you spent as much time on your thesis as your blog, you would've been done years ago!"

Then I make them regret the day they were born.

ANNNNYWAYYYS. Speaking of old posts, I referred to one recently in a conversation with one of my friends. She was telling me about a guy she used to date. I asked if he was a good kisser and she went on to describe how he kissed. I said, "Oh! You mean 'The Happy German Sheppard'!?!" And we both laughed, because she knows darn well about my post on Kissing Styles. Maybe that would be a good old post to check out... at least, until I get my holiday-expanded arse in gear on this blog again.

No comments: