Friday, January 19, 2007

Everything comes down to poo

In the comedy turned musical episode of Scrubs last night, there was one song that stood out for me: Everything Comes Down To Poo. The lyrics were so classic, Jen grabbed me a pen and paper so that I could scribble them down. I started to jot them down, but just ended up writing a note to Jen. It read:

Everything comes down to poo.

From the top of
I was unable to finish this - without a computer keyboard I am absolutely, completely, 100% useless!

If you're wondering why I would want the lyrics to the poo song, the reasons are four fold:

1) Rose likes poo. If I emailed the song, it would make her 2x happier than it made me.
(Phew, too much writing already - cramping up.)
2) I want to learn the song and sing it while I'm working, or visiting my parents. It's sure to make my mom say, "you're sick."
3) I wanted to make a parody of that song. Everyone loves a good parody.
4) I have a running blog post on poo. Fodder required.

God I love when I say that something is four fold, and it turns out to be true - it was totally just a wild guess...

Ok, so truthfully, that #3 is a bunch of bull. Everyone knows you can't make a parody of a parody. That'd be like doing a cover of a cover. Lame. #4 is true though. It was originally part of my Ramblings on Research series - "Stool Studies". Icky icky poo poo. Thank GOD I don't do stool studies. Never made it to print though.

Anyways, I found the poo song on YOUTUBE. Enjoy it here.

3 comments:

Rosie said...

you made my night.

man oh man. I laughed some hard baby!

It IS all about poo. I don't just like poo, i LOVE poo.

Al said...

Your sick!!!!!
Mom

michie said...

I'm glad you liked it... Rose AND Mom!

:)