Thursday, January 25, 2007

Do you get it... or are you offended?

You know your reputation can't get any worse when the fast food industry gets offended!

K-Fed with fries offends fast food industry


Good Lord. I don't see why people hate the guy though, I really don't feel either way about the dude.

At the end of the article, the Nationwide vice-president of advertising and brand management Steven Schreibman says:

"We're not making fun of anybody, except maybe Kevin Federline...

Where humour is involved, there is always someone who doesn't get it."

True dat Steven, true dat.

I admire K-Fed for having a sense of humour about what a loser he's become in the public eye. That's pretty much the only thing that will work for him at this point. And hey, take it from me, a little self-deprecation for the sake of a few guffaws is fun. Uh, but I think you noticed that.

No comments: