I watched Van Wilder again the other night. Haha. "Don't be a fool, stay in school." He was in school for 7 years. He came to the realization, thanks to meeting the blonde hottie who would change his life, that he'd been putting off growing up. He buckled down after that and finally graduated!!! Hmm. I think I may have just discovered the real reason I'm still in school. I haven't met my blonde hottie yet!!!
It seemed like a good idea at the time... That's the chorus of an OK Go song, and it could be the motto of my life. I seriously think through all of my decisions, very thoroughly, and there's always a fairly rational reason for why I do what I do. Err, at the time it seemed that way, but looking back... Woops.
Oh man, I just noticed that I'm not the first one to get the idea of imitating that backyard dancing routine (for reference, see the end of the Dance Classes! post). Check these out: Ok Go Dance Contest. I guess it wouldn't be the first time I had an original idea that someone else thought of first.
Uh yeah, I'm working on spreadsheets right now by the way... NOT watching videos! Ok so I got a bit sidetracked there. All I can say is if it wasn't for listening to music while I work on this nightmare heap of data, I would've gone off the deep end LONG ago (rather than treading water in the shallow end, as I am right now, barely... tiring out a bit now, gurgle choke cough).
Have an awesome weekend! Yay, the Ozzy Ozmunds are ripping out some tunes at Urban Lounge! I think it's high time to exercise some stress management techniques, complete with a little help from our friend, El Mojito. It seems like a really good idea right now, doesn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment