Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Caffeine Intoxication

I just ate all the chocolate-covered coffee beans in my desk. They were kept there for one reason: emergency situations of extreme drowsiness. Now I've eaten them in a fit of boredom-inspired quest for instant gratification. It was no emegency. I had a huge coffee at breakfast and lunch. I now await the symptoms of caffeine overdose to set in. According to Wikipedia, these may include:

*restlessness
*nervousness
*excitement
*insomnia
*flushing of the face
*increased urination
*gastrointestinal disturbance
*muscle twitching
*a rambling flow of thought and speech
*irregular or rapid heart beat
*psychomotor agitation

So really, not that different than when I'm around a hot guy. Not a good combination to have when on a date with a hot guy though. However, I can handle it. My years of Toastmasters training has taught me to fake it/supress most of these symptoms.

That gastrointestinal disturbance thing is a little bit scary though, and I would imagine, somewhat difficult to supress. Yikes.

Apparently psychomotor agitation is a "series of unintentional and purposeless motions that stem from mental tension of an individual. This includes pacing around a room, wringing one's hands, pulling off clothing and putting it back on, masturbating and other similar actions." Yep, sounds like pre-hot date behaviour. Oh except masturbation, that may be good for releasing tension for men, but for women there's really no point to it when you're really tense. We all know that a woman has to be 'in the zone' in order for anything to happen down there. If we're distracted... well... put it this way, masturbating is done for one purpose and one purpose only, and if that isn't attainable then what's the point? It's not like non-climax foreplay with yourself is that much fun after all.

Err, uh, so I've heard from discussions with my friends.

Wow, I really got off track there for a bit. Sometimes I go on and on about things that don't make sense tto the outsied world. And thatt was a little grappphic too. Getting a little embrassed think about it. Oh geez, now I'm not felling so welll. It's sooo hot in heere. I'm so fidgety thaatt I keep mking typos, my heaart is abot to jup outta m chestt... Annnd uh...

gotttaa gogo. NoWW. ..

No comments: